Dear JBF Missionaries & Retreat Guests,
In less than 2 weeks, we will be gathering for our annual JBF Retreat on April 6 – 8.
Dann and Darlene Bryant arrived in Japan and will be ready to go around visiting missionaries this week. Please pray for Darlene as her mother just graduated to glory right before coming to Japan. The Twin Lakes team of 9 are arriving next week.
Please go through the attached documents and especially read the INSTRUCTIONS document carefully.
Here are some important information:
VENUE: Okutama Fukuin No Ie (OFI) Tokyo, Nishitama-Gun, Okutama-Cho, Kotaba 135
〒198-0105 東京都西多摩郡奥多摩町小丹波135 TEL：0428-85-2317 GoogleMap Link Here
BY TRAIN: (there is no Microbus leaving from Higashikurume). please take the train. It takes about 90 minutes from Shinjuku.
- Nearest Station: Kori (Tokyo) Station (Okutama line). 古里駅（奥多摩線）
- CAUTION: Choose Kori (Tokyo) on the Okutama Line when searching train schedule in english. Do NOT pick Kori (Fukushima). You will not want to end up in Fukushima.
- Let me know if you need to car pool or need more information.
ARRIVAL: April 6 (Sat): arrive by 2pm. Our first event starts at 4pm.
FAMILY FUN NIGHT: Please bring your FAVORITE Game Board. Chris and Beth Anne Winkler will be in charge of Family Fun nights where we can play board games.
Please Read the following attached files.
1. Retreat INSTRUCTIONS. Note that there are some items you MUST Bring. (in the black background)
2. Retreat Guests Introductions
3. Retreat Schedule
Let me know if you have any questions.
Hope to see you soon.