I hope you are keeping warm in this wet-winter weather in Japan.
The Leadership Team (Jacquie, Andy, Kevin, Ken) had an overnight retreat. We were able reflect, pray, prepare, and conduct mission business. The LT minutes are attached.
This Friday, I will be stateside for one month to visit some churches and attend my mother’s memorial service. If you have immediate needs please contact your team leader. For other emergencies, you may contact Terumi Tanaka.
Here is the JBF update:
Important Documents:This is an annual reminder to do the following with your important documents (passports, resident cards, drivers license).
- Check expiration dates. Renew if needed.
- Submit to JBF office photos (digital form) of any important documents that were renewed or changed. Send to JJ <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jeannie King passed away on January 4, 2018WorldVenture missionaries Jeannie and Ivan served here in Japan for several years teaching and hosting the hostel at CAJ from 1993 till 2004. Before coming to Japan they served in Bamboo Academy in Thailand. Please pray for her daughters, Jill and Jennifer. You can send your condolences to Jennifer at email@example.com
Quarterly/Year-end Financial Reports – Jan 15If you have not yet done so, please submit your quarterly/year-end financial reports to Yuka Oguro <firstname.lastname@example.org>. They were due Jan 15.
2018 Important Dates (Mark your Calendars)
- Ministry Life Profiles (MLP) – due January 12, 2018 (instructions from your team leaders are coming)
- JBF Retreat – April 21-23 (Required)
- LT Meeting Dates – Jan 16&17, Mar 6, May 8, Sep 11, Oct 9.
- Teamwork Meetings (Kinshuko) – May 14 – 16
- Day of Business – October 22, 2018 Mon (Required)
2 Cor 4:5,Ken Taylor